AMAZON CROSSING EXPEDITION 5D/4N
Time & Location
About the Event
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: MODERATE
AGE REQUIREMENT: 18 +
DESTINATION: Tamshiyacu - Tahuayo Reserve.
LOCATION: Amazon Rainforest - Loreto Region.
ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE CITY/COUNTRY: Iquitos - Perú.
DURATION: 5 Days, 4 Nights.
MAIN ACTIVITY: Fauna and Flora Exploration.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Photography, Documentary, etc.
BOOKING IN ADVANCE: 2 Required Months.
50% RESERVATION PAYMENT: Required To Secure Seats.
MINIMUM PARTICIPANTS PER GROUP: (2).
MAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS PER GROUP: (6).
BOOKING PAYMENTS MUST BE PAID: As Soon as 2 Partipants are Signed Up.
PAYMENT METHODS: Via Credit Cards or PayPal Request.
50% REMAINING PAYMENT: Pay on Arrival.
PAYMENT ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON GROWING GROUP: Handle on Arrival.
EXPEDITION DEPARTURE: Monday, May 17, 2021.
The AMAZON CROSSING EXPEDITION 5D/4N, just like most of our exploration expeditions across the Tamshiyacu-Tahuayo Regional Conservation Area, is a navigation adventure route offered only by AMAZON EXPEDITIONERS. Compacted with several jungle activities focused on the search of fauna and flora, overnights in the middle of the forest, hikes, swimming, fishing, canoeing, visits to indigenous communities, and more. On this journey visitors will also get the experience of making an extensive amazonian crossing, by navigating a total of 5 rivers; Marañón, Ucayali, Yarapa, Tahuayo and at the very end the crossing of the Amazon River, finally arriving at the city of Iquitos by a different route than the one started.
IMPORTANT TIPS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXPEDITION:
- BOOKING IN ADVANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (for collection of personal information, government access permits to protected areas, transportation arrangements, assignment of exploration team, English Speaking Guides availability, and all logistics support needed).
- Participants need to have sufficient time in Iquitos, in order to successfully execute this expedition.
- This expeditions is an organized group join trip, exponsored and executed by AMAZON EXPEDITIONERS only.
- Exploratory backpack weight limit is 10 kilos per participant, excess weight.
- An additional 5 kilos of gear will be issue to each participant when exploring the jungle (jungle boots, ponchos, mats, blankets, tents and service utensils).
- Explorations through the jungle during this crossing route, will require for each traveler to carry their own personal gear and, to maximize your experience be at the least in a decent physical condition to accomplish each available hike.
- Participants will have to follow, respect and agree to established activities in this itinerary to avoid disagreements and misunderstandings with the rest of the travelers within the group, REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT YOUR PRIVATE TRIP!.
- All activities are subject to change due to weather conditions any time of year. River and tributary levels may vary and thus navigation times and excursions may need to be modified at the guide’s discretion.
- PLEASE VISIT OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAGE FOR OTHER IMPORTANT TIPS AND INSTRUCTIONS TO BEST PREPARE YOU BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER THE EXECUTION OF YOUR TRIP.