AMAZON CROSSING EXPEDITION 5D/4N (English Speaking Travelers) 3 Seats Left
Time & Location
About the Event
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: MODERATE
AGE REQUIREMENT: 18 +
DESTINATION: Tamshiyacu - Tahuayo Reserve.
LOCATION: Amazon Rainforest - Loreto Region.
ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE CITY/COUNTRY: Iquitos - Perú.
DURATION: 5 Days, 4 Nights.
MAIN ACTIVITY: Fauna and Flora Exploration.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Photography, Documentary, etc.
BOOKING IN ADVANCE: 2 Required Months.
50% RESERVATION PAYMENT: Required To Secure Seats.
MINIMUM PARTICIPANTS PER GROUP: (2).
MAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS PER GROUP: (6).
BOOKING PAYMENTS MUST BE PAID: As Soon as 2 Partipants are Signed Up.
PAYMENT METHODS: Via Credit Cards or PayPal Request.
50% REMAINING PAYMENT: Handle on Arrival.
PAYMENT ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON GROWING GROUP: Handle on Arrival.
EXPEDITION DEPARTURE: Tuesday, April 27, 2021.
The AMAZON CROSSING EXPEDITION 5D/4N, like the rest of our other exploration expeditions through the Tamshiyacu-Tahuayo Regional and Communal Conservation Area, is a remote jungle route extensively navigated only by AMAZON EXPEDITIONERS, with a very well compacted route of a great variety of jungle activities, and as a main focus the search for wildlife.
As we cross this jungle territory, our overnight stays will take place in the depths of its primary jungle and in different places every night, combining our stays between native cabins and tactical waterproof and mosquito-proof tents.
During this interesting tour, visitors will also enjoy the experience of making an extensive Amazonian journey, navigating a total of 5 rivers; Marañón, Ucayali, Yarapa, Tahuayo and at the end the crossing of the Amazon River, which is why this expedition bears the name. Completing this crossing we will finally arrive in the city of Iquitos by a different route from the one started.
IMPORTANT TIPS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXPEDITION:
- BOOKING IN ADVANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (for collection of personal information, government access permits to protected areas, transportation arrangements, assignment of exploration team, English Speaking Guides availability, and all logistics support needed).
- Participants need to have sufficient time in Iquitos, in order to successfully execute this expedition.
- This expeditions is an organized group join trip, exponsored and executed by AMAZON EXPEDITIONERS only.
- We strongly recommend every traveler to bring (1) personal 60 liter size backpack and (1) personal inflatable sleeping mat for this expedition.
- Let's keep in mind that AMAZON EXPEDITIONERS will provide an additional 5 kilos of gear approx. to each traveler (tents, blankets, rubber boots, rain ponchos, machetes, and personal eating utensils).
- Explorations through the jungle during this crossing route, will require for each traveler to carry their own personal gear and, to maximize your experience be at the least in a decent physical condition to accomplish each available hike.
- Participants will have to follow, respect and agree to established activities in this itinerary to avoid disagreements and misunderstandings with the rest of the travelers within the group, REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT YOUR PRIVATE TRIP!.
- All activities are subject to change due to weather conditions any time of year. River and tributary levels may vary and thus navigation times and excursions may need to be modified at the guide’s discretion.
- VISIT OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAGE TO HELP YOU PREPARE BEFORE YOUR EXPEDITION.
WHAT IS INCLUDED: Airport Transportation | Fluvial Transportation | Government Permits to Native Communities | Economic Support to Villages | All Meals During Expedition | Purified Water | Survival Lead Guide | Survival Assistant Guides | Emergency First Aid Kit With Anti-Ophidic Serum | Exploratory Gear (Tents, Blankets, Rubber Boots, Rain Ponchos, and Personal Eating Utensils).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED: Airfare to and from Iquitos | Personal Travel Insurance | Hotel in Iquitos.